Saturday, July 23, 2011

PS 11 - PS I Love You

I have been mad crushing on the PS 1 (small, black) for a while now. I still think it's a great every day bag, casual, cool, and slightly over priced.

 *ahem*

However.... today I met the PS 11 tote -  The cool, sophisticated, more structured, yet slightly edgy older sister. The PS 11 moved right past a high school crush, and right into full on L.O.V.E. love. And while having both would certainly balance my wardrobe nicely, the PS 11 is without a doubt on the top of my hit list.  In fact I don't think I've crushed this hard since I first met my pleated leather hobo Miu Miu in Hong Kong 4 years ago, and we all know how that affair ended.




The inverted-pyramid hardware goes perfect with my Eddie Borgo earrings... just sayin. 

Available at The Room and at Barney's.

No comments:

Post a Comment