Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Magnificent Margiela

This weekend I had the huge honour of giving a well needed home (that is full of love) to these incredible Maison Martin Margiela navy strappy patent pumps. They were looking lost and forlorn on the sale table at The Room and I just couldn't not take them home, especially after I've been following their whereabouts (and price) all season.




















I mean Navy Patent people! Does it get better than that? 
I don't think so.





















It's no secret that I love me a party in the back, or on the inside, and these lovelies have a party not visible until you're right over top!






















They are just so pretty I almost don't want to wear them, I want to put them in a glass box on display as art.  *sigh*

Check out The Room or order online through SSENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment