Saturday, December 13, 2008

What's keeping me up tonight

I'm completely obsessed with boots right now. I've been on the hunt for 3 years for the perfect pair of boots. I think part of the reason it's taken so long is probably that I didn't know what I wanted. Now i have so many that I want I don't know where to begin... or at least I didn't until tonight.

Fiorentini & Baker is arguably the best boot designer out there right now, I'm currently lusting for 3 different styles from them but i think i know where I'm starting...
My requirements for boots were simple; must look good with tights AND jeans, must be made of leather, must be sturdy enough & a classic enough style to not only last for a few years but for me to remain in love with them for a few years. Simple really.

Thank you recession for putting these on an incredible sale, therefore allowing me to consider this purchase(read:investment) 2 weeks prior to Christmas. Happy early Christmas to me.

3 comments: