Friday, December 26, 2008

Boots Boots Boots

I know i've been talking a lot about boots but I'm still hunting for great leather boots. I thought I had purchased a pair but as it turns out they were sold out all across Canada. So the search continues. I'm still in love with Fiorentini & Baker - they're just so great. So back to one of the originals i fell for at Barneys. The Ella. Unbelievably these are not on sale yet (the rest of the world is on sale - but not the boots i want, of course)


I really really heart these boots. I think they'll be perfect!

I did however make an amazing purchase last week. When i found out about the snow storm i was flying into in Toronto (home for the holidays) I made a last minute trip to pick up some boots to keep me warm and dry. I'd tried these on before as I've been eying them for a while this time however the stars were aligned and they were available in my size and (bonus) they were on sale! They have kept my feet toasty warm and dry and I've looked cute at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment